What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
100% Automated Forex Robot that trades the currency markets for you. Discover the story of a man down on his luck being mentored to success.
- Impressive risk/reward. Every winning trade is about 3x greater than every losing trade.
- The ultimate scalper powered by H1 timeframe with cleaner trading data
- Not expensive at all – more affordable than you think
- Dedicated friendly technical and customer support
- Access to special members only area
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. FX Capitalist scores 79.13/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fxcapitalist.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $137.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fxcapitalist.com you’ll also be taken through to fxcapitalist.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)